Todd, Plumber
Experience:  Union Plumber 28 years of service work, and new homes.

how do I know if i can install a toilet outside for the pool

how do I know if i can install a toilet outside for the pool area It wouls actually be behind the toilet in the MB
Do you have access to the plumbing from the master bath?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
not sure what you mean, the pvc plumbing runs right outside the MB, I guess I would dig under the foundation?
So the pvc is right under the ground where you want to put the toilet?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, I can actually unscrew the top of the PVC that pertrudes right outside my MB.
So there is a clean out cap out there, Yes you can tie into this line for a toilet.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok, and I am assuming i woud also be able to add an outdoor shower tying into the sinks from the MB as well
No you will not be able to do , it is not code, the pipe for sink will not be big enough for a shower and do not want to drill hole into your mb wall to get to the plumbing. What you will need to do is dig this pipe up (out side cap) this will get you to your main sewer line and you can tie everything it this line.