Mario
Mario, Master Plumber
Experience:  Master Plumber, Fire Sprinkler, and Jobbing Spec.
14516829

I have niose coming from my water pipe line. sound like air

I have niose coming from my water pipe line. sound like air pocket every time the shower
or sink were turn off.

it sounds like an air hammer

first shut off the water and drain the house it is quite possible that the air chambers are filled with water and need to be reset.if this dont work you need to install a air erestor

it sounds like an air hammer

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I did that already. it did not work. I have a guy from the builder look it up and did the

same thing you said and still didn't work. He told me the same thing you have just said.

install a air erestor. not a air hammer.

yes an air erestor will absorb the shock and stop the noise it is quite possible the water department boosted the water pressure and now you have the banging noise