Patrick, General Contractor
Experience:  30 years commercial construction and 23 years house remodeling projects

I am trying to find a new pump motor for a hot tub. G.E. Model

I am trying to find a new pump motor for a hot tub. G.E. Model #5kcp49un9096x. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Are there any ones that are comparable from a different brand?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Patrick replied 6 years ago.
Please provide all of the information on the plate on the motor. There should be horse power, power volts amps, etc...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hp 3-4, volt 230, amps 12/3.9, rpm's 3450/1725, SF-1FR-65HRZ, FR 56 HZ<, the only other thing I know is that it is 2" conduit
Expert:  Patrick replied 6 years ago.
I spoke to the folks at Spa Depot (1-800-823-3638). They gave me part number BX 4006-S2. You probably want to contact them and verify intake and outlet and if you want the entire set up or just the motor by itself. Good luck. If this has proved helpful, please remember to hit ACCEPT, otherwise I do not receive credit. Thank you.