Mario, Master Plumber
Experience:  Master Plumber, Fire Sprinkler, and Jobbing Spec.

I have Siemens RDJ10RF/SET. The receiver stops for no reason.

Customer Question

I have Siemens RDJ10RF/SET. The receiver stops for no reason. The transmitter reaches room temperature. Sometimes the receiver goes out ( ie. no light at all), sometimes it flashes red. Sometimes the green light is on but not the orange light. For the boiler to work the orange and green lights have to be on at the same time. We have no heating and it is VERY cold at the moment. Please advise URGENTLY.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mario replied 7 years ago.
how old are the battries
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Mario, Thanks for getting back to me. The equipment is about 3 weeks old! Also the transmitter's not showing a 'battery replacement' sign, so have you any other ideas? Thanks, Pauline
Expert:  Mario replied 7 years ago.
to be honest i have herd nothing but bad reviews on this producet you can have a number of issues from walls to cellphones interfering with the signel
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks Mario. We'll investigate this further locally. Obviously not good especially in cold weather if transmision problemmatic - not to mention burst pipes

have a good day