Glenn
Glenn, Maintenance Mechanic
Experience:  Over 30 years Fixing Anything That Breaks
281739

Hi my water pump keeps going on and off. I already had ...

Customer Question

Hi my water pump keeps going on and off. I already had someone tell me a solution from JUST ANSWER but it doesnt work. Now i was told that the check valve between the pump and the pressure vessle has gone bad or i have a leak in the system. Theres no leaks also said outting a check valve in the line would help. So where the line comes out of the pump to the pressure tank i installed a check valve. Now its content off and on the pump. I also notice on my pump the line that goes form the outlet of the pump to the pressure tank goes to a tee. which connects to the water line to the house on the straight line of the tee and the middle inlet of the tee goes to the pressure tank. If i had a email address i would show you what i have.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Glenn replied 8 years ago.

Hello

Install the check valve on the suction side of the pump

This is the line that goes down too the well

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Glenn's Post: Hi
I have to lines in to the pump 1 1/4" almost ctn and a 1" line which is under the 1 1/4. which one
Expert:  Glenn replied 8 years ago.

Helllo

the 1 " line