Dr. Herb Goldberg
Dr. Herb Goldberg, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Experience:  35 years experience in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Certified by the American Board
50734646

Is my chin recessed, and if so, do I need a filled or is it

Customer Question

Is my chin recessed, and if so, do I need a filled or is it proportional to my face?
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Have you done a filler before for the chin ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for the response! No I have not had a chin filler done before - I rather not spend the $500 if my chin looks normal and not recessed

Thank you so much for your reply.

The chin looks normal to me. Fillers will improve the area or a fat transplant on the area will improve the area.

However I would suggest not to go for it unless you personally feel it it required.

I would not recommend as it would need a large volume of the product and the cost would be way beyond 500 dollars every year.

It is not permanent.

Do let me know if you have any further queries.

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided