dr prabir kumar das
dr prabir kumar das, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,MD
15221770

I have never been happy with my body. This is seriously the

Customer Question

I have never been happy with my body. This is seriously the most embarrassing thing ever. I hate my vag seriously. It's fat and it's just flat out uncomfortable. It effects being able to even have an orgasm, not to mention not wanting anyone to look at you down there. I don't know how many women have this problem? Is it common and is it true that I can have liposuction to help? How much would it cost if so?
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  dr prabir kumar das replied 5 months ago.

hello

the look of any part of body like vagina or any other part depends on the generalized fat content of the body.If you are obese enough your vagina looks fatty and swell ,it is normal.To give it a better look you should reduce your body weight .Localized liposuction is not good enough ,having complication and in most cases it will regain its original shape if your body weight is not reduced as a whole.

Orgasm should not depend on the fat content of vagina.Basically the fat is deposited in the vulva region , not in the vagina itself like clitoris or vagina walls and so orgasm is not related with fatty vagina.

Thank you

If you have any question please ask.

hello

do you have any question please?