Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD)
Experience:  30 years experience; Board Certified in Plastic Surgery; Member American College of Surgeons;
50717427

I had a leg lift. I was told the scar would be hidden in my

Customer Question

I had a leg lift. I was told the scar would be hidden in my bathing suit line. After surgery i saw my scar. The lower part of my vaginal lip was attached to my leg and it hangs down 2 inches from my bathing suit line. My vagina is now distorted and it causes me pain during sex. My surgeon says she will cut the lower part of my vagina to help with the problem and she will laser my legs. I do not have complete vaginal lips now. What can i do. I look totally deformed.
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Plastic Surgeon replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry that your result is not what you expected. Before you have more surgery by the same physician, you should obtain another opinion from an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. The scars from a leg lift can be unsightly and doing more surgery should improve the area but it can be worse from more scarring. I am available if you have more questions.