Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD)
Experience:  30 years experience; Board Certified in Plastic Surgery; Member American College of Surgeons;
50717427

I am a male 46 y old how can i grow my breasts please

Customer Question

i am a male 46 y old how can i grow my breasts please
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Plastic Surgeon replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. The three most common ways that are used for development of breasts in males is by weight gain, estrogen therapy and breast enlargement surgery. Some men develop large breasts naturally - gynecomastia. I am available if you have more questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you ..can i know more about the weight estrogen therapy ...what do i have to do and where is it some thing i need to buy ?
thank you

If you are considering the use of estrogen, you need to see your internist and discuss this with him/her. The use of estrogen needs to be followed by your physician. The weight gain in most men will produce some breast development.