DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

What are the latest and best ways of doing forehead

Customer Question

What are the latest and best ways of doing forehead argumentation?
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How much augmentation are you looking to do?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any medical problems.
I am looking to expand the equivalent of 3 syringes of radios se (according to a doctor I saw)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doctor?

I would suggest you go to a Large University Medical Center and consult with a Professor of cosmetic surgery. That way you will be sure of getting the latest and best augmentation available.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer to my question is for me to go consult with a surgeon? It has to be a joke.please opt out of this and the other question.
Don't insist please
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

The best way nowadays is the implantation of custom made augmentation implants. They can match every individual condition and don't get along with a bigger scar like cement implants bring along. Of course there are hyaluronic acid, which brings only short term changes , or fat implants, which are not as reliable and not so easy to sculpture.

Dr. Rick is right: It is good to consult with a very good cosmetic surgeon who offers different methods and can adivse you individually. But it was my pleasure to tell you the state of the art.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi miss. Thank you so much for your answer. I have a couple of questions : )

I will be happy to answer them, if possible

By the way: Doctor, not "Miss"!