Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Our phone **************. We have always had Caller ID and

Customer Question

our phone **************. We have always had Caller ID and person's name shows up on our tv. No longer. Only message we get on our answering machine is "out Of area". Then to answering machine is sending messages to voice mail???? JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine? Customer: It is a Panasonic w/4 additional phones besides Main one. JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: No.s S/N Mode KX JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you? Customer: TGF 353N rest of data. Haven't tried any corrections (80 yr. old). Our last from daughter who left of message...never came on answering machine, but notice of it came on computer voice mail. Time/Date.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

So your answering machine is not picking up calls, and no caller id is showing either, correct?
Is the caller id info still showing on the tv, or is that no longer working now?