Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Panasonic land line says check tele line

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) If you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone at the moment of that request. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks