Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

We need to purchase new cordless phones, have tried

Customer Question

We need to purchase new cordless phones, have tried Panasonic and uniden and have trouble with both, presently looking at purchasing kx-tgc223als. One of our main problems has been noise in the handsets and trouble hearing, both from our end and the receiver. Is this model recommended?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: We have had various,we are looking at a new purchase
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Maybe this is not your area, we are wanting to know if this would be a good model to purchase for a small home
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

I would recommend this model instead: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/cordless-phones/phone-with-answering-machine/kx-tgd323alw.html

It has an easier to see display and keypad and amplified sound so it will be easier to hear.

It has sufficient range to cover even a large home.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,