Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I want to contact an old friend that I have lost contact

Customer Question

I want to contact an old friend that I have lost contact with.He lives in Redwood City California .I can't seem to search into US info from Canada . name Ernest Elliott born in (Cambridge?) Ontario Canada about 1934--age about 82.Can you help?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  DJAVS replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** can help.
Normal
0
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
There is a Ernest E Elliott who is 79 and living in Folsom, CA and a Ernest C Elliott who is 80 and lives in Sacramento, CA. Do you know Ernest Elliott's middle name and if he might be related to Susan Elliott, Heidi Elliott, Stephen Elliott, Carl L Ellis, Glenn D Ellis, Kaitlin Ellis, Linda Joy Ellis, Tara Lynn Ellis?<object
classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui>st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thnk you for your reply. i couldn't get info in the Canadian sites so I tried the US sites.
The name that I was looking for was Ernest Cecil Elliott who was born in Canada and had no relatives in California
I finally found that he died in Santa Clara Ca. Cty in 1995.It was under the US Social Security Applications Index 1936-2007.
That infor has the proper birth date and location where he was born ,in Canada and the proper names for his parents,so I know that is the death notice of my friend.
Expert:  DJAVS replied 5 months ago.

Sorry to hear that but at least you know.