Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

RE: Panasonic KX-7GEA40 Telephone, bought at Best Buy over a

Customer Question

RE: Panasonic KX-7GEA40 Telephone, bought at Best Buy over a year ago, which has no manual available any longer, at 80 yrs old, I am desperately needing directions for how to use it. If a possible manual is available that "comes close" to helping me, could you send the number of a KX- Panasonic 7GEA40 I could send for? I am grateful for anything you can suggest!
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Thank you for waiting, looking for sales receipt of date...
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The phone is working correct, I am not able to figure out how to simply use it or to call someone. and calling someone
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Bought at Best Buy o 6/20/16, price of $129, it's a cordless KX-7GEA40...the receipt says KX-TGE474S,, Cordless...checking to see the base of the main phone....please hold for another minute to give you as much info as is possible.... here's the number of the charger base --
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

If you still need help with a manual for this system, let me offer the following:

1) FIRST, I have a link below to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for you. Depending on your computer, that manual MAY appear on your screen when you click the link OR download to your computer.

Click Here --> http://tinyurl.com/KX-TGE474

Please let me know if the manual appears on your screen - when you click that link.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)