Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Nortel T7316 Phone system and some how oone of the

Customer Question

I have a Nortel T7316 Phone system and some how oone of the phones is forwarding all incomiing calls to voice mail. How do I canccel this feature.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2004
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started this am. Looked thru the manual to try and cancel.Tried *00, doesn't work
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please try the following from the phone for which the calls are being forwarded. In order t best help I will need to ask a few questions. Do all calls go straight to voicemail, or is it only outside calls? Can someone call form another extension on the phone system and not be sent to voice mail? Is Forward on Busy turned on for the extension? Is DND on Busy turned on for the extension? What is the model of the phone?