Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

It's not the cell - it's my home phone, 410-695-0713. I have

Customer Question

It's not the cell - it's my home phone,(###) ###-#### I have a repair ticket number MDDQ0M4BW8 and have an appointment for 1/5/17 between 1-5 p.m. But talking with neighbors, there are 8 others in my condo building that have a similar problem. One neighbor just told me that a technician was out here today and their problem was fixed. Another neighbor told me that his problem has been taken care of remotely. Can you please check my line again to see if it could be taken care of remotely? I have had a death in my family and will probably not be able to be here on Thursday to let a technician in. Funeral arrangements are still pending but don't want to have to worry about being here if phone can be fixed remotely. Thank you.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Two years? All of the neighbors (Verizon customers) in this building experienced a similar problem about two weeks ago. It had something to do with the fire alarm.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had service yesterday afternoon - then this morning my sister tried to call me early and said that the phone went right into busy. She then called my cell phone. Called Verizon around 2:30 this afternoon and they told me that they would have to send a technician out.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No....thank you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

You can request repair service using Verizon's online troubleshooter:

https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/vzrepair/vziha/requestrepair.aspx

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.