Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I bought cordless four handsets model TL96456 before

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I bought cordless four handsets model TL96456 before Christmas 12-3-16. One charger for a cordless handset does not charge the handset. I have moved different handsets to the non working charger and it does not charge any of them. How can I get the charger replaced? Thanks
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: AT&T cordless 4 handsets Model Number TL96456, bought December 3, 2016, thru Costco
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since I connected the unit new. It never worked
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I get it replaced
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

There are a few options here,

you could pursue a warranty claim through ATT, but they will make you pay shipping for the charger to send back and it will be along drawn out process (they are known for poor customer service), or you could even buy a new charger on your own (I can help with the parts),

but the best thing you could do would be to simply return the entire system to costco and ask them to replace/exchange the system for you.

If you have the option to, I'd highly recommend exchanging it for a panasonic unit instead, they are much better quality and it will serve you better in the long run.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.