Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I own the Panasonic 6.0 plus telephone system I need to know

Customer Question

My name is Fran, I own the Panasonic 6.0 plus telephone system I need to know where to find the instruction booklet online. Is this something that is available ????
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 4 to 5 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We would like to just program in family phone numbers, can you help?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Wonderful, we need it ......
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that is it....
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
owner has never programed phone, she is elderly, and would like these numbers input.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the base unit.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
model# ***** Panasonic 6.0 Plus We have located the list of numbers in the phone, but need to add more names
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thank you.... We are going to hang up as we have located the list and will continue adding names.
thank you for your time, and Happy new Year !!!!!! goodbye...
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Still, if of interest, an electronic cop[y of the owner's manual is available HERE.

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.