Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Ca n make calls into but not out. Help!!! panasonic ,bran

Customer Question

*****. Ca n make calls into but not out. Help!!! JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: panasonic ,bran new, KX-TGD220 JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: just installing....hrs. tried most trouble shooting i believe JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.

Hello ***** & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this same issue?

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) If you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

4) Do you have an older phone that WAS attached to this phone line, and if so, does it still work properly - when reconnected?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone at the moment of that request.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks