Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Just brought home the phonak II base station and ComPilot

Customer Question

Just brought home the phonak II base station and ComPilot after 2 programming/testing appts with Mum's audiologist Connect Hearing. Nothing, but problems. Persistent static and not enough volume for the tv. Mum has different hearing aids in each ear and programming had to be done through the Streaming facility. Static was present at both appts. Then whatever fiddling around the audiologist did on the 2nd appt today, it ceased and Mum had clean and clear audio from the tv. Got home and can't get rid of it. Today's appt was subsequent to the audiologist having a phone tech consult with your company. He told us that the tech advisor didn't know what to do about it. So basically just a lucky break that it stopped while we were in his office. What the hell is the problem and what do we do about it?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 11 days ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Did you but this new?

Also what else is connected to the Phonak and the ComPilot?

Also where did you purchase these from?

Sincerely

Tech Michael