Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

One of the extensions in my office is unable to retrieve his

Customer Question

one of the extensions in my office is unable to retrieve his voice mail from his desk. It happened several times before so we switched out the phone to an extra one we had. it's now happening again. so, how can i reprogram the phone to allow him to retrieve his voice mail from his desk, and do you think this is a switch(?) problem since it has happened with both phones?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2001
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: been going on for couple months. we switched out the phone to another one we had in the office, but it seems to not be the phones themselves since it is happening with the new one we switched in
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: if there is a temporary quick fix so he can retrieve his voice mail from his desk. and it is a Nortel Compact ICS w/Flash Voice Mail system. Thank you
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you haven't given me an answer yet?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am not in the office today and won't be back until next Monday. Can i call you then? can you send me the answer via email so i can view it when i am back in the office?