Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones/message service.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base. (KX-TGA101CS is the model for a cordless handset or charger).
2) WHEN did this issue first begin?
3) What happens when someone TRIES to leave a message for you?
4) If you have ANY other devices (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?
5) Can you still make and receive calls successfully - assuming they are answered quickly enough?
Please REPLY using the box below.
NOTE WELL: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are sent BY THE SITE (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.Feel free to DECLINE any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Hi again and thanks for that information.
OK - can you tell me
1) Is the Answering system is turned ON - on the MAIN BASE of this system?
1a) And if so, HOW MANY RINGS is the answering system set to - before it will pick up the calls?