Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a new KX-TG#245 and input the incorrect AM/ Pm. How

Customer Question

I have a new KX-TG#245 and input the incorrect AM/ Pm. How do I change the AM to a PM please
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 13 days ago.

You'll have to re-enter the date and time both, but can easily do this by taking a handset and keying in Menu#101

enter the date then the time, then am/pm by following the prompts on the display.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.