Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Can I buy a battery charger for my Panasonic KK-TG AA70?

Customer Question

Can I buy a battery charger for my Panasonic KK-TG AA70 ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Let me look that up for you... it may be possible to find such a charger.

But, your device model has been mistyped, and I cannot be sure what model you are asking about. Please type it in carefully, and I will give you an answer.

(Also: what is the charger supposed to cure? it sounds as if there's a problem. Tell me about that a little, too.)

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I typed in my phone but my battery charger is a plug in with a two phone system #PNC1029 WA is is in black box The auxilary charger no longer works.

That's a serial number, I think.

Please tell me what the model number (not serial number) on the device that needs a charger, is.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The actual # on the back of my answering machine is:KXTG7741 S in small black box and HAC in a square box.

Good! That's a valid model # of a Panasonic phone device and its base.

I'm looking up the AC Adapter or Charger for that, now...

And here are two sources for that charger / AC Adapter for that Panasonic phone:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/hqrp-ac-adapter-charger-for-panasonic-kx-tg7741-kx-tg7741c-kx-tg7741s/268009363.html?listingId=345707051&sclid=pla_google_HQRP&adid=29963&gclid=COmsoLT1t9ACFY5MDQodoacNtQ

or

http://portablechargercanada.com/hqrp-ac-adapter-for-panasonic-kx-tg7733c-kx-tg7733s-kx-tg7741-kx-tg7741c-kx-tg7741s-cordless-phone-power-in-canada/

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Russell H. Please cancel the previous transaction. I just going to buy another one, since this one is old anyway. Larry Bush

I have no power to cancel the transaction - I just try to offer what help I can. (And since you asked about replacing the AC Adapter / charger, I did so. I would guess you found out that your phone is probably completely broken and an AC Adapter wouldn't fix it...)

For cancelling transactions and all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Russell H. So you are going to sent it? Larry Bush

I cannot send that sort of cancel request, I'm sorry to have to say.

The contact info I included leads to both Chat facilities, and a phone number (as well as the email address I stated.) Would you like that phone number?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Russell, I meant are you going to send the Charger. If so, I'll cancel the cancel request I asked about. In other words, send the charger and if it the wrong one can I sent it back? Larry Bush

Oh. I cannot send you the charger, for JustAnswer does not sell material goods. We give advice, essentially.

The links in my answer will permit you to get the charger you need for sure.

On the other hand: is your Panasonic phone/answering system, less than one year old, measured from purchase date?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Russell, I'm not very good on computers, born to early. I know nothing about links but I think you mean I'm getting the charger without any further action. Is that right? Larry Bush

No, to be putting it simply.

The charger won't go to you until

A. you order it (and pay for it)

or

B. you contact Panasonic with a failed-within-warranty claim (if your Panasonic system is within 1 year of purchase date, this would be the best way to go)

or

C. you pay someone else to buy it and they run that errand for you - obviously enough.

To repeat: you can buy such a charger, and I made sure it was the right charger after making sure of the exact model # of your Panasonic phone system .... if you go through either of these pages, and complete a purchase there:

or

Just clicking on those links should open them in another window, automatically.

They both are about $10 or about $15 with shipping and tax.

If there's anything I haven't made clear, please let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Russell, I don't see anything on that like that resembles anything like I want. If I just quit now am I done without paying anything and I can just go buy another one. Thank you for your patience. Larry Bush
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Since you didn't respond to my last question, I consider the case closed and I'll buy a new one, without out any payment. Please confirm if I've finally got it right. Larry Bush

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us