Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I want to purchase a 5 cordless phone and a headset that

Customer Question

I want to purchase a 5 cordless phone and a headset that will work with all the units. Can you help me?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: The one I have is not a panasonic phone. It is a Vtech. I want to buy a new phones so I can use a head set with all the units.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not having any troubles. I am try to buy a new cordless phone that works with a head set
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No i just want to buy a new phone.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 23 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 23 days ago.

I would recommend against vtech, panasonic tend to be the most reliable phones on the market, followed by uniden.

Here is a model I'd suggest: http://amzn.to/2f277U2

It comes as a bundle with 5 handsets, a range extender, and with a headset that can plug into any of the handsets.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,