Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have just purchased a new Panasonic phone system that has

Customer Question

I have just purchased a new Panasonic phone system that has 4-5 cell phones that feed off of the base phone. BUT my problem is that I also have 2 AT&T phones that I reset the language, ring times, etc. (neither of these are cell phones) even tho they are not part of the Panasonic phone system, when I changed the programmiing I listed above on the AT&T phone it also changed the Panasonic phone I just purchased? Does this make any sense to you, I pray it does - as I'm really confused! HELP! Thank you Gloria
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: the Panasonic was purchased in 2016, and 1 of the AT&T phones was purchased in October of this year.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Oh my goodness.. I've tried both technical support systems for Panasonic and AT&T just this AM.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just how to correct my mistakes ... why I cannot get the # of rings right and the language
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 24 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 24 days ago.

Hello Gloria,

Can you tell me which model panasonic system you have as well as the ATT model?