Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

How are you on the panasonic kx-tda 50 phone system? i dont

Customer Question

how are you on the panasonic kx-tda 50 phone system?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: i dont know. ist the kx-tda50 system. apparently it's quite popular. so do you have experience with it?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ok you aren't helping. the phone has the alarm light on. and it's stuck in night mode and the extension that i guess is the manager extension is not working so we can't get it out of night mode. how to restart the system in a way where night mode is turned off. for now we can dial out but all incoming calls are forwarded to general voicemail.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: sure, can you assist in getting phone out of night mode via a reset or no? once it's out of night mode we'll call a technician and get them out here thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Rusty,
No. I can see and now I even read that your service is not a fast reactor. I fixed the problem long ago. Reset the machine, which reset the manager extension. Once reset that handset worked again and I could plug it in and take the phone system off nightline, and all is good again.If I waited for you guys we would have been out of business. lol. However again now I see this is not meant to be a fast acting guide.. too bad probably have a lot more business and make a lot more money if they kept people on call. lol. Then again that would be hard for a general help site to do. lolThanks for getting back to me. The $5 is yours for the test of the site, anyway.