crash2199
crash2199, Customer Service
Experience:  5+ years experience
50836188

Received telephone message from Nora. Could not understand

Customer Question

Received telephone message from Nora. Could not understand all of it but she left a telephone # that ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi Pat,

Do you mean that you receive a call from a person named Nora or a company called NORA?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
person - I think I was dealing with Antiques Roadshow but am not positive
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Already paid $40 or $45 to speak with Nora

What was the phone number that she left or were you unable to hear it? If you were unable to hear it, please check your caller ID.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
telephone # she left was(###) ###-####or(###) ###-#### Could not quite make it out.

Are you expecting a phone call from Nora or the Antique Roadshow?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
would it help if I give you the order ID - 16625594-870? We were dealing with her but were in the middle of moving to a new house and did not get back to her. We are now attempting to reach her. Her last call was in September.

You were dealing with Nora from the Antiques Roadshow? What website is that order ID from?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ask Us or Just ask us. I think "Ask Us"

Okay, that is the order ID for our company.

Were you dealing with Nora from Antiques Roadshow before?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
She finally had an answer for us but we could not understand her on the phone.

What was the question that she was answering?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't know. I thought we were but now I'm not sure. We had gone to their website I think but up came this question process with the statement that it would cost $45 to deal with her by phone.We have a piano forte built in 1806 in London and we wanted to know the value and also if she knew of any antique dealer who might be interest in buying.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We had given her pictures and the makers name and all that was inscribed on the front of the piano forte.

Sorry, Pat, but I do not see anyone named Nora that was associated with the Antiques Roadshow.

Click here: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/appraisers/

Find an appraiser in your area/expertise and click on their name. There will be an email address that you can use to contact them regarding your issue so they can view it and appraise it. Appraisals are not done over the phone.

Also, you can go through the Appraisers Association to find an appraiser. Click here: http://www.appraisersassociation.org/

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.