Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

The phone rings & we cannot answer it, no one hears us

Customer Question

The phone rings & we cannot answer it, no one hears us answer so they hang up and recall and sometimes it works better and sometimes not. The 3 rings is not enough on the ans machine because we can't make it to the phone in that timeJA: How old is the phone?Customer: We bot it June 2016 dect 6.0 cordless phoneCS6729 JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: Every since we have it in useJA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I cannot find the box it was in but I have the receipt where we bot it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

What is the make/model of your phone system? This will be printed on the main base station and usually starts with EL, CL, or KX-TG