MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.

Have a Panasonic set up for home phone. 3 handsets plus the

Have a Panasonic set up for home phone. 3 handsets plus the base. One of the handsets is dead. Model # KX-TGEA20. Can I order a replacement? If so, how do I order and what is the cost?

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Panasonic phone system?

ALso when did this problem first appear?

And were there any storms or power outages, unplugged, just prior to this issue?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Probably bought the phone system at Best Buy at least 4-5 years ago.
Hand set began making buzzing sounds, purchased new batteries about a week ago. When put on the charger message indicated charging 7h. Handset remains completely dead. The other two handsets are functioning normally.

Hi thank you for that. In this case, yes you have a failed handset. As long as the base phone works well all you need is a new remote phone.

The best place to get one is either Best But or Staples, or Sears your choice;-)

But you can also get one by ordering it online if you wish:

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael