Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have an DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone with Answering

I have an DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone with Answering Machine K 702. My question is there any way to turn off the ringer completely on the base?

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Have you TRIED any steps yet, to turn off the ringer? If so, what have you tried?

2) Have you been able to successfully turn OFF the ringer on the cordless handset(s)?

Thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
1) Yes I tried turning the ringer off with the volume controls but it doesn't turn it off completely. The only thing I could do on the handsets was set the number of rings for the Answering machine to ring before answering. 2) Yes, I have 2 handsets that the ringers have been turned off completely.

Hi again,

Did you try tapping the VOL - (down) on the base repeatedly WHILE a call was coming in?

And if so, was that volume level (assuming the lowest level) RETAINED - when the next call came in?

Thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
tapping the VOL - button did work. Thank you.

Hi again and thanks for letting me know that worked for you.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)