Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

Frustrated Panasonic Fan. "Cordless Phones"! 3 Different

Customer Question

Frustrated Panasonic Fan. "Cordless Phones"! 3 Different Sets over the past 7 years.Again the SAME PROBLEM is arising again. Phones work OK for awhile then; loosing calls,customer CAN'T hear my part of the conversation, are you there?, are you there?, etc.etc,etc! Is there a phone company that makes a top quality phone for Home/Office that will do the job for more than a year or so? If so, what is the brand, model and where can I get one?Very frustrated, not clear reception, static, etcDean *
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 days ago.

Hello Dean & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base and START with KX-TG, but NOT have an "A" before the numbers (that is for the Cordless Handsets only).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and of more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) If you have ANY other devices that are NOT part of the Panasonic system (phones, fax, etc.) attached to this same phone line(s) and if so, are they working properly WHEN the Panasonic units can't be heard?

Please REPLY ONLY on this page.

Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 days ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-