Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I just receive a Vetech handset for my base CS6419. I pe=ut

Customer Question

i just receive a Vetech handset for my base CS6419. I pe=ut in a battery and and get a msg and find hs and press hs and press #!! Do i hVE TO WAIT FOR BATTERY CHARGE OR WHAT?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Phone System Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I DON'T THINK A CHARGE IS FAIR!!1
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: aFEW YEARS AND THE DEVICE MODEL IS cs6419!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The hand set i had for this base broke down so i bought a new handset that i 'm telling you about and wanted to know what to do with the msgs i got when i hung it into the base
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: do you understand my ?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Vetech handset..."

Can you please try 10 hrs of continuous charging of the new battery / handset? (as prescribed by the User's Manual)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
s 6419
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i don't want to pay the $26 lets jjust cancel and refund me!!1
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

The "...s 6419..." would be the system / base unit model number. The handset would have a different model number.

Still, my participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

On the "...don't want to pay...cancel and refund..." and other billing & payment concerns, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are we done?/
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

As posted above, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not satisfied with help do not charge me anything more!!1 ok??
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.