Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

A little advice and hopefully a simple fix. Just purchased

Customer Question

A little advice and hopefully a simple fix. Just purchased your cordless telephone Model KX-TGE 433 to replace the standard plug in phones. However, I already had a cordless pone (5+ yrs), AT&T (can't find the model #). The AT&T is my office line and the new Panasonic is my house line. The problem is that when the office line rings, all the cordless phones ring. That's telling me they are all on the same frequency, is there an easy fix???
Thanks
Jack
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello Jack,

are you saying that the old plug in phone that was in the house didn't ring when the office did? Can you tell me the model of that att system (it would be printed on the ATT base station) as well as the old standard phone if you can?