Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

There is a button on my panasonic handset that says ALL, I

Customer Question

There is a button on my panasonic handset that says ALL, I accidentally hit it and my neighbor gets a call every time I get a call. How do I take this off my phone so it no longer rings her phone? Icannot find any thing regarding this in Operating Instructions? Your help is appreciated.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello Dorothy,

can you give me the model number of your panasonic system?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
KX-TGEA20
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OKAY, WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO GETTING MY NEIGHBOR FREEDOM FROM MY PHONE RINGING AND HERS TOO?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ARE YOU THERE? OTHERWISE CANCEL MY REQUEST I'LL TRY AND GET AN ANSWER ELSEWHERE.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY......
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Yes, I am here, please send only a single reply though, when you send multiple messages they can get further lost/delayed and I don't see them right away.

I need the model number off the phone base please, rather than the handset.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
NO. THANKS. I'LL FIND THE ANSWER ANOTHER WAY, 50 SOME DOLLARS IS A BIT STEEP. SO CANCEL MY REQUEST.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

I cannot do that, as I'm just the tech and don't have access to billing or account matters. You've paid the initial fee for the chat already, and I'd be happy to help you, but I do need the proper model number to do so, please.

The call is a separate fee, but is optional and we can continue here under what you've already paid.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Dorothy, all I need to get started is the model of your phone, found on the main base station. It is going to be something similar to KX-TGE210.

It would be very helpful also to know the make/model of your neighbors phone, and who your service provider is.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.