Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

I have just purchased and am setting up the base unit of a

Customer Question

I have just purchased and am setting up the base unit of a "KX-TG153C". The base unit telephone itself works very well.My problem is that, in setting up "date and time", after successfully updating date and time on the display, when I press the soft key "OK" on the display, nothing happens. Presumably, "OK" means "save", in this case, but the update of date and time does not happen. I must have omitted something in connecting things up.Can you help?Norman Gillon, telephone(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you see the word Save or Select showing on the display after you do this? If so, press that.

If not, you can actually disregard the date/time setting, as the phone will pick up the time anyway via the caller id function and update itself automatically anyway.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 29 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.