crash2199
crash2199, Customer Service
Experience:  5+ years experience
50836188

I just purchased a KX-TG7875 and the noise when using the

Customer Question

I just purchased a KX-TG7875 and the noise when using the handsets is horrible and not useable. I am using an Apple 6S+ cell phone via the Link-to-Cell feature and my cell phone sound quality is excellent...its when I use one the handsets that the noise level is horrible. I've tried all of the handsets thru out the house with the same results. I've also tried the Noise Reduction without success.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks
Steve
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  crash2199 replied 6 months ago.

Hi Steve,

The line interference can be cleared with a line filter attached to the incoming phone line. I would suggest that you purchase a line filter and install it to see if that clears the issue with the interference. You can purchase a phone line filter at almost any electronic store.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.