Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

The battery model BT 1021 is dead. Where can I purchase a

Customer Question

The battery model BT 1021 is dead. Where can I purchase a replacement?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a model CS6114, I don't recall how old it is.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I took the battery from another phone and the phone worked fine. So I have been looking for another battery.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your phone(s) and finding batteries.

I have have very good luck finding batteries for this units on Amazon. I have a link below to a search I did for this battery.

Click Here --> http://amzn.to/2ciD7H1

NOTES:

- If you have more than one handset, I recommend replacing them ALL, as often getting multi-pack batteries is just a little more cost than a single battery.

- You can TRY calling around to local stores that carry Vtech phones, as they MAY have replacement batteries. But you can expect to pay quite a bit more at the local stores.

- If you have a local "battery store", they may carry a compatible battery for this unit.

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

The above link to Amazon is for the model number of phone you mentioned (CS6114).

I also have a link to a search for the BT1021 battery, which appears to be a "Uniden" battery.

Click Here --> http://amzn.to/2cAmsA8

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.

You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I didn't need a technician, I was just trying to contact the company to buy a replacement battery. I don't want to enroll in this program cancel; my enrollment. thank You
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I do NOT see that you have "enrolled" in any program here, so there is no need to cancel.

I have also supplied the information where you may be able to get the battery you mentioned.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about batteries.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)