Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

BUILT MY HOME IN 2000. I HAVE 4 CORD PHONES AND 2 PANASONIC

Customer Question

BUILT MY HOME IN 2000. I HAVE 4 CORD PHONES AND 2 PANASONIC CORDLESS P[HONES..WORTHLESS, REPLACED TWICE. KX-TD7895 THEY DON'T MAKE THEM. I CAN FIND THEM, BUT I DON'T WANT THEM. ALL MY PHONES ARE INTERCOM, PLUS ANSWER THE FRON DOOR. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: DOES PANASONIC MAKE A PHONE THAT CAN REPLACE AND DO THE SAME AS KX-TD7895??? THANK YOU ALAN SHERMAN
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Alan, what is the problem you are having with them?
Which model PBX do you have? That impact what phones you can use.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pbx. kX TA624. Please aknowledge
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for confirming,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do not charge my credit card . NO RESPONSE
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

For cordless, the model you was discontinued about 9 years ago and the 900mhz technology is now obsolete.

The subsequent kx-td7896 model is the replacement, which you can get here: http://amzn.to/2c6BxIb

or here: http://www.voicesonic.com/customer/Panasonic_system-22787-Panasonic_KXTD7896_Cordless_Phone_KXTD7896B_KXTD7896W.html

both are used, because this system is discontinued now as well.

Your entire system is getting quite old, so you may actually be better off starting over with a new pbx system with new desk stations and cordless units to get batter range and sound quality.

I can recommend some other options for you, if you'd like.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Your response is above, I needed a few moments to compose a detailed reply for you including product research and finding you available sources to purchase the product.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.