Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a five phone Kx-TGEA40 One of the phones was thrown

Customer Question

I have a five phone Kx-TGEA40 One of the phones was thrown in the trash.....could I possibly get a replacement and what is the cost?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi Mary, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Would a LINK to an online seller for a replacement handset serve your need please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If you could steer me to a Panasonic facility then maybe I could talk with them. A phone # would help. Thanks for any help
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi again Mary,

Please click HERE for an authorized dealer of Panasonic products including a replacement KX-TGEA40.