Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a Panasonic phone (cordless) on the screen there is a

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic phone (cordless) on the screen there is a message stating "messages Full. When my sister called, and also another friend called, they could not leave a message, as it stated the message was full. I cannot fix it can you help me? I have the manual, but I cannot find it in the manual.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

I would suspect that your answering machine isn't actually the problem here, and is probably working just fine.

I'd like you to test something for me please: could you please unplug both the power cord and phone line going to your answering machine, and then call your home number from another phone (like your cell phone) and let me know if you still hear that "full message" you mentioned earlier.

Can you also tell me the model of your phone (starts with kx-tg) and who your phone provider/carrier is?