Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a panasonic phone model KX-TGE270. We blocked a

Customer Question

I have a panasonic phone model KX-TGE270 . We blocked a number by mistake. How do I unblock a number?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

Yes, the instructions to unblock a number are actually pretty well "embedded" in the instructions - in the section with the title "Viewing/editing/erasing call block number".

Let me send you the instructions - as an ENLARGED image, with the key steps highlighted.

NOTE: The real key is STEP 4, and to perform ONLY the highlight step I have marked in yellow (skip the edit).

You may also have to click on the image NAME to see it.

Please give these steps a try and let me know your results.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I just wanted to follow up to see if you could see that image and follow the steps - to unblock that number?

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.

You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-