Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I received a Panasonic KX-TGE233 as a gift over a year ago.

Customer Question

I received a Panasonic KX-TGE233 as a gift over a year ago. The instructions must have been destroyed with the gift wrappings. I had call forwarding on my previous phone and would like to set that feature up on this one. I feel sure I could do it if I had the written instructions. Hoping you can help.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I have attached a link to the complete user manual for you. It is in pdf format and can be saved to your computer for later viewing or printed out.

I can find no reference to a call forwarding feature in the manual. However, it is very likely that the call forwarding feature is offered by your phone service provider. If you will tell me who your provider is, I will find instructions for you.