Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

Re: model KXTG6521 with answering machine and caller ID is

Customer Question

re: model KXTG6521 with answering machine and caller ID is not accepting/recording incoming messages.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out, Mary.

The issue here is not your panasonic system,

the problem is that you do have a voicemail service (a feature provided by the phone company) active on your line.

Whether you intended to have that or not, it is there, and so the only way to resolve this issue is to contact your phone company (att, verizon, etc) and tell them you want to cancel the voicemail service on your account.

Once that feature has been disabled by them, then your line will ring through to the panasonic answer system and the problem will be resolved.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.