Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have an ATT telephone base plus 2 cordless handsets - when

Customer Question

I have an ATT telephone base plus 2 cordless handsets - when I called the 800-support number I gave my model number as CL84202 and they told me that model didn't exist. Then I gave the model number as CL84252 and they told me it was not supported any more. I received the telephone system as a gift within the past 12-14 months and I don't have the receipt.
My problem is that people leave messages and I don't receive the messages. People leave a voicemail in the normal fashion and I don't receive it. This doesn't happen all the time - sometines I do get the messages. But in recent weeks there are messages that I have not received.
Please help me.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM that your AT&T system has a built-in Answering system, and that system is normally ON - to answer your missed calls.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) You also mentioned "voicemail", so does your service provider offer a voicemail system feature?