Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

My handset 2 on my DECT 6.0 seems to be dead. The red button

Customer Question

My handset 2 on my DECT 6.0 seems to be dead. The red button is still lit on the base, but the phone will not respond. Might it be the battery? And if so, how do I replace it? Hand set 1 and the answering machine seem to be working fine.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of your system?
If you have 2 handsets, you should have a main base station and an auxiliary charger station. Will they charge on either?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too, just let me know. Just let me know either way.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.