Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a KX-TGD225N I also have KX-TGA431AL Can I transfer

Customer Question

I have a KX-TGD225N
I also have KX-TGA431AL
Can I transfer phonebook information from one to the other
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

Unfortunately, these are two different "generations" of Panasonic systems, which can not be linked together to transfer phonebook information from one to the other.

As a matter of fact, there are very few "consumer level" phone systems that have this capability at all. This "feature" is typically only available in some "business phone systems" - that have the capability to store hundreds and hundreds of phone numbers, and of course those phone systems are VERY expensive.

So the only way to move the phone numbers is to copy them from the old system to the new one - manually - by typing them in.

Sorry to have to give you this information, but I will only give you an honest and correct answer. Please don't hold that against me.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)