Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello & Welcome,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.
Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.
2) WHEN did this issue first begin or was noticed?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?Thanks
Hi again and thanks for that information.
Another question or two for you:
1) Do you SEE or HEAR the "mailbox has not been set up"?
2) WHEN do you see or hear the "mailbox has not been set up"?
Are you seeing a request for a "Premium Service" (such as a phone call), that is asking you to pay more to continue?
If so, that service is OPTIONAL, and can be turned down, and we can continue without having to pay any extra.
Please let me know if you want to continue - without having to pay more.
We experts are "users" of the site - just like you - and can not access any of your account information or details.
You should have a "My Account" link on your side of this system where you can manage any of your questions or other details of your account.
Take Care, Greg A.