Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello Carol & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.
Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) What is the EXACT message you are seeing on the handset(s)?
5) WHEN did this issue first begin, or was noticed?
I see your request for a Premium Service (phone call), but I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. But another expert may accept your request at any time.
If you would like to continue in this "chat" format, please let me know what kind of phone system you are working with.
We experts are "users" of the site - just like you - and can not access ANY information relate to your account.
But you should be able to access YOUR information, using the "My Account" link on your side of the system.
Please let me know if you want to continue with your question(s) about your phone issue.
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****--. .-(im)